PLAN YOUR VISIT
Tickets are all access-all-areas!
That’s a whole day of indoor and outdoor play and animal areas – with no time limits!
Giving you all day access to our BRAND NEW Tractor Shed, all-weather Animal Barn, Wee Beasties Shed, and indoor soft play PlayBarn, as well as our outdoor Farm Park, Adventure Playground and Enchanted Forest.
There’s something for everyone, and Animal Activities to take part in EVERY DAY!
WEEKEND & HOLIDAY TICKETS
All day, all areas, all weather!
Child 2+ – £6.95
Adult – £3.95
Under 2 – £2.00
Child 2+ – £4.90
6-23 Months – £2.00
Adult – £2.00
AFTER CLASS/SCHOOL SPECIAL
If you’re coming to us before or after a class held here, or after 3.00pm (term time) during the week, pay just £3 per Child 2+ and standard adult admission!
We provide Term-Time offers and educational assistance on our
Monday to Sunday 9.30am to 5.00pm
(9am-5pm during school holidays)
We’re open ALL YEAR ROUND and only close Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day!
Laser-Tag Parties and Private Evening Hires run from 5.15pm to 7.15pm
With a signposted exit from the AWPR Kingswells South, it’s never been easier to find us!
Wynford Farm Park is conveniently situated approximately midway between the A944 and A96, just 5 minutes drive from the AWPR Kingswells South Exit! We’re close to the West end of Aberdeen, Cults, Kingswells, Westhill and Blackburn.
For SATNAV use AB15 8RQ and look out for our big signs!
Free on-site Parking for customers, and an overflow car park for 4×4 drivers on busy days.
We accept Cash and Card* payments on site.
Online payments for Parties & Events
Cash, Card, Cheque or BACS payments for Educational Visits.
Our vending machine for Animal Feed accepts coins (£2, £1, 50p, 20p, 10p)
*Please be aware that it is a minimum of £5 per transaction for Card payments. Talk to our Team who can set up a Tab for you on the day.
- HUGE indoor soft play
- Seasonal Role Play Village
- Toddler specific soft play
- Outdoor Adventure Playground
- Indoor AND Outdoor Animal Areas
- Regular Events (Easter, Halloween, Christmas, Unicorns, Dinos, etc.)
- Birthday Parties
- Baby Changing Room (and tables within toilet facilities)
- Children’s Toilets (within PlayBarn)
- Pre-School Classes
- Breastfeeding Friendly (registered with NHS Grampian Breastfeeding Scheme)
- Party Rooms
We have a rustic country Café for a lovely cuppa and cake, or a family meal!
There’s a Children’s Menu, Breakfast Menu, Lunch Menu with deals and a thorough Allergen Chart for your info.
**Please be aware that only food purchased from Wynford Farm Park may be consumed on site, unless under specific circumstances (i.e. Baby Food, Allergies we haven’t catered to, etc.)
- 1:16 paved ramp with rails lead to the Entrance
- Accessible Toilet at Café
- Accessible Baby Change Room at Café
- Children’s Toilet in PlayBarn
- Toilets in Adventure Playground
- Toilets at Animal Barn door
- Paths to all areas (Paths are a mixture of paved areas, flattened stone, or grass)
- Quiet Times – If you’re worried about busy times, noise level, etc. we always recommend coming during our quietest times. These tend to be term-time weekdays, and early mornings during weekends and holidays (don’t forget, your ticket lasts all day!)
- Quiet Areas – While we can never guarantee that an area will be silent (it only takes one person to scream!), our Role Play Village and Café tend to be a lot quieter than the soft play PlayBarn. Also, the Farm itself is spread over almost 20 acres, meaning there’s loads of room to spread out and find a quiet spot 🙂
- Assistance – Whenever possible we are happy to help out, whether that’s with a little more in depth info over the phone, helping get past a steep or bumpy area on the Farm, or bringing down the ramp on our Farm Safari Trailer Rides. Nature is for everyone!
- Animal Feed Bags are available from a vending machine in the Animal Barn for £1 per bag.
- We provide a Smoking Shelter – Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere else on site.
- No Dogs allowed on site except registered guide dogs – This is due to the varied animals we keep and breed on the Farm and the increased risks presented.