PLAN YOUR VISIT
BOOK ONLINE FOR THE BEST DEALS AND TO GUARANTEE YOU GET YOUR TICKETS!
Spaces are limited so book now!
Your Ticket to ADVENTURE!
Every Ticket gives you all day access to our outdoor Farm Park, Adventure Playground and Enchanted Forest, as well as our indoor Animal Barn and newly extended Wee Beasties Shed! And of course our cosy Café too!
Meet fluffy Bunnies, baby Red Deer, Pygmy Goats, Alpacas, Tortoises, Snakes and lots more!
WEEKEND & HOLIDAY TICKETS
|BOOKED ONLINE (Limited availability)||BOUGHT ON THE DOOR (subject to availability)|
|BOOKED ONLINE (Limited availability)||BOUGHT ON THE DOOR (subject to availability)|
We provide Term-Time offers and educational assistance on our
21st-27th September 28th Sept - 4th Oct 5th-11th Oct MONDAY CLOSED CLOSED TUESDAY CLOSED CLOSED WEDNESDAY CLOSED CLOSED THURSDAY 10:00am - 5:00pm 10:00am - 5:00pm FRIDAY 10:00am - 5:00pm 10:00 - 5:00pm SATURDAY 10:00am - 5:00pm 10:00am - 5:00pm SUNDAY 10:00am - 5:00pm 10:00am - 5:00pm
|21st-27th September||28th Sept - 4th Oct||5th-11th Oct|
|THURSDAY||10:00am - 5:00pm||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|FRIDAY||10:00am - 5:00pm||10:00 - 5:00pm|
|SATURDAY||10:00am - 5:00pm||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|SUNDAY||10:00am - 5:00pm||10:00am - 5:00pm|
Indoor Play is still closed per Scottish Government coronavirus guidance update given on September 11th. All Tickets include all open areas so as soon as we are allowed to open them the PlayBarn & Role Play Village will be added to your Ticket automatically.
Normally, we’re open 7 days a week ALL YEAR ROUND, and only close Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day! We hope to build back up to that soon, but for now, please check back to see when we’re open, and book your Tickets online to avoid disappointment.
With a signposted exit from the AWPR Kingswells South, it’s never been easier to find us!
Wynford Farm Park is conveniently situated approximately midway between the A944 and A96, just 5 minutes drive from the AWPR Kingswells South Exit! We’re close to the West end of Aberdeen, Cults, Kingswells, Westhill and Blackburn.
For SATNAV use AB15 8RQ and look out for our big signs!
Free on-site Parking for customers, and an overflow car park for 4×4 drivers on busy days.
We accept Cash and Card payments on site.
Online payments for Tickets, Parties, and Events.
Cash, Card, Cheque or BACS payments for Educational Visits.
There are vending machines for Animal Feed in the Animal Barn that accept coins (£2, £1, 50p, 20p, 10p)
- HUGE indoor soft play (expected to open 5th October)
- Seasonal Role Play Village (expected to open 5th October)
- Toddler specific soft play (expected to open 5th October)
- Outdoor Adventure Playground
- Indoor AND Outdoor Animal Areas
- Regular Events (Easter, Halloween, Christmas, Unicorns, Dinos, etc.)
- Birthday Parties
- Baby Changing Room (and tables within toilet facilities)
- Children’s Toilets (within PlayBarn)
- Pre-School Classes
- Breastfeeding Friendly (registered with NHS Grampian Breastfeeding Scheme)
- Party Rooms
Take Away Food, Hot & Cold Drinks, Ice Cream, Snacks and Sweets will be served from our outdoor Kiosk!
Soon, we will re-open our rustic country Café for a lovely cuppa and cake, or a family meal! There’s a Children’s Menu, Breakfast Menu, Lunch Menu with deals and a thorough Allergen Chart for your info.
**Please be aware that only food purchased from Wynford Farm Park may be consumed on site, unless under specific circumstances (i.e. Baby Food, Allergies we haven’t catered to, etc.)
- 1:16 paved ramp with rails lead to the Entrance
- Accessible Toilets at Café, Outdoor Kiosk, & Animal Barn
- Accessible Baby Change Room at Café, Outdoor Kiosk & Animal Barn
- Children’s Toilet in PlayBarn (closed due to Covid-19 restrictions)
- Toilets in Adventure Playground
- Toilets at Animal Barn door
- Paths to all areas (Paths are a mixture of paved areas, flattened stone, or grass)
- Quiet Times – If you’re worried about busy times, noise level, etc. we always recommend coming during our quietest times. These tend to be term-time weekdays, and early mornings during weekends and holidays (don’t forget, your ticket lasts all day!)
- Quiet Areas – While we can never guarantee that an area will be silent (it only takes one person to scream!), our Role Play Village and Café tend to be a lot quieter than the soft play PlayBarn. Also, the Farm itself is spread over almost 20 acres, meaning there’s loads of room to spread out and find a quiet spot 🙂
- Assistance – Whenever possible we are happy to help out, whether that’s with a little more in depth info over the phone, helping get past a steep or bumpy area on the Farm, or bringing down the ramp on our Farm Safari Trailer Rides. Nature is for everyone!
- Animal Feed Bags are available from a vending machine in the Animal Barn for £1 per bag.
- We provide a Smoking Shelter – Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere else on site.
- No Dogs allowed on site except registered guide dogs – This is due to the varied animals we keep and breed on the Farm and the increased risks presented.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do we need Face Coverings?
Yes, it is now mandatory to wear a Face Covering in all indoor settings. This is a Scottish Government requirement.
Here at Wynford we ask you to wear a face covering whenever you’re “under a roof“, so this includes the Admission Desk, Café, Wee Beasties Shed and Animal Barn. If you are medically exempt from wearing a Face Covering, we would advise you not to enter our indoor areas as it is an increased risk to you and others.
When are you open?
Wednesday-Sunday from 10am-5pm (this is subject to change). For the time being we aim to open Wednesday-Sunday each week dependent on bookings, while things get back to normal. We would love to go back to 7 days a week, all year round (we only closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day!) but there just isn’t enough business to support that for now. When we can, we will 🙂
Are the Toilets open?
Yes! All of our toilets are open, indoor and out, with extra cleaning and distance measures in place. We’ve got Cleanliness Champions each day who are cleaning the toilets and equipment very regularly, and there’s sanitising spray available in each toilet for your use and peace of mind, supplimentary to Hand Wash Facilities.
Do we have to Book ONLINE?
It’s strongly recommended, as we’re limiting numbers due to COVID-19. On-the-Door Tickets are only released if there are Tickets left online when booking closes, and online Tickets have been selling out!
Booking closes for the day 15 minutes before we open, so book ahead for the best prices!
Will you be serving Food & Drink?
Yes! Our Café is OPEN with a huge number of socially distanced tables & chairs for a nice relaxed meal.
Please take time to familiarise yourself with signage and increased measures upon entry. These include:
- Wear a face covering when not at your table.
- You will be given a Pager which will buzz and beep when your order is ready to collect from the Cafe. Please be ready.
As well as the Cafe, the Kiosk is serving barista style Coffees, Teas & Hot Drinks, Sandwiches, Snacks, Cold Drinks, ICE CREAMS and more!
Are the Animals on show?
Yes! All of our Animal Areas are OPEN!
Please wear a face covering when under a roof, follow the one-way systems, and wash your hands at the Hand Wash Stations provided.
Animal Feed Bags are be available from the Vending Machines in the Animal Barn. (The Vending Machine accepts coins, and the Feed Bags are £1 each)
Is the outdoor Adventure Playground open?
Yes! Including the Jumping Pillows, HUGE Sand Pit, real Farm Tractors, Combine Harvester and Digger, Pedal Go-Karts, Mini Golf, and more!
We’ve taken lots of extra steps including Sanitiser Stations throughout the park for your use and peace of mind.
Will there be a Time Limit on my Tickets?
No! Your Ticket to Adventure is a full day of fun for everyone! We open at 10am and close at 5pm so come early to avoid queues and take full advantage of your Ticket to Adventure!
Please note that when indoor play opens there may be time limits applied to allow deep cleaning between sessions.
Can I bring in Food?
Not unless you have dietary requirements which we cannot accommodate. We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure that we can provide as wide as possible a range of food and drink options, and we have a hard working team we must support.
When will the Indoor areas open?
Café, Animal Barn and Wee Beasties Shed are now OPEN.
An indicative date has been given by the Scottish Government for opening Indoor Play of the 5th of October. The PlayBarn & Role Play Village have been thoroughly deep cleaned and new processes and risk assessments in place, they will be opened as soon as we’re allowed.
Tickets include all open areas, so all areas will be added to your Ticket automatically when they open but times may be limited to allow for cleaning between sessions.
When can I book a Party at Wynford?
Unfortunately we don’t have a date yet for when we can begin to offer Birthday Parties, as current guidance does not allow large groups indoors. As soon as we know we will announce it on our website and all our social media, and release the dates on our booking system.
If I miss my booking, can I move it or get a refund?
I’m afraid not. We’re running on a limited capacity at the moment after a very long period with no income. If you’ve missed your booking, you’ve missed your Tickets, they cannot be moved retrospectively.
If you’d like to move a booking ahead of time (i.e. to move a booking for tomorrow to the following day) give us a call, or Facebook message us, and we’ll see what the availability is like for that day. Please be aware there may be an administrative charge applied.
Refunds may be offered if a request is made before 12 midnight the day before your booking. Bookings cannot be moved or refunded retrospectively if you have missed your booking.
What has Wynford done to combat COVID-19?
We’ve dedicated a full page to tell you more about the measures we’ve taken to ensure “WE’RE GOOD TO GO” certified in line with the COVID-19 Industry Standard.