PLAN YOUR VISIT
Our HALLOWEEN SPOOKTACULAR has begun!
Head straight to the booking page for your Tickets to some frightful fun!
Santa’s MEGA GROTTO Experience now bookable!
Looking for November Tickets? Follow the link below and select All Day Admissions
BOOK ONLINE FOR THE BEST PRICES!
On the door Tickets are £1 extra and are not guaranteed
Spaces are limited so book now!
What’s in a Ticket?
Every Ticket gives you access to all the fun of the farm!
Including the outdoor Farm Park, Adventure Playground and Enchanted Forest, as well as our indoor Soft Play, Role Play Village, the Animal Barn, and the Wee Beasties Shed!
And of course our cosy Café too!
Meet fluffy Bunnies, baby Red Deer, baby Pygmy Goats, baby Alpacas, Tortoises, Snakes and lots (LOTS) more!
7 Days-a-Week (10am-5pm) during School Holidays.
and Wednesday-Sunday 10am-5pm during School Term-Time,
PLEASE NOTE ABERDEEN CITY SCHOOL HOLIDAYS RUN 9th-24th OCTOBER
25th-31st October we are back to term-time opening times (Wed-Sun) with LOTS of extra Spooktacular fun!
All dates we’re open will become available to online booking first.
***Please be aware that as Winter approaches and the afternoons get darker, animal areas will begin closing section by section from 4pm***
With a signposted exit from the AWPR Kingswells South, it’s never been easier to find us!
Wynford Farm Park is conveniently situated approximately midway between the A944 and A96, just 5 minutes drive from the AWPR Kingswells South Exit! We’re close to the West end of Aberdeen, Cults, Kingswells, Westhill and Blackburn.
For SATNAV use AB15 8RQ and look out for our big signs!
Free on-site Parking for customers, and an overflow car park for 4×4 drivers on busy days.
We accept Cash and Card payments on site.
Online payments for Tickets, Parties, and Events.
Cash, Card, Cheque or BACS payments for Educational Visits.
There are vending machines for Animal Feed in the Animal Barn that accept coins (£2, £1, 50p, 20p, 10p)
- HUGE indoor soft play
- Seasonal Role Play Village
- Toddler specific soft play
- Outdoor Adventure Playground
- Indoor AND Outdoor Animal Areas
- Regular Events (Easter, Halloween, Christmas, Unicorns, Dinos, etc.)
- Birthday Parties
- Baby Changing Room (and tables within toilet facilities)
- Children’s Toilets (within PlayBarn)
- Pre-School Classes
- Breastfeeding Friendly (registered with NHS Grampian Breastfeeding Scheme)
- Party Rooms
Enjoy our rustic country Café for a lovely cuppa and cake, or a family meal! There’s a Children’s Menu, Breakfast Menu, Lunch Menu and a thorough Allergen Chart for your info.
**Please be aware that only food purchased from Wynford Farm Park may be consumed on site, unless under specific circumstances (i.e. Baby Food, Allergies we haven’t catered to, etc.)
- 1:16 paved ramp with rails lead to the Entrance
- Accessible Toilets at Café, Outdoor Kiosk, & Animal Barn
- Accessible Baby Change Room at Café, Outdoor Kiosk & Animal Barn
- Children’s Toilet in PlayBarn
- Toilets in Adventure Playground
- Toilets at Animal Barn door
- Paths to all areas (Paths are a mixture of paved areas, flattened stone, or grass)
- Quiet Times – If you’re worried about busy times, noise level, etc. we always recommend coming during our quietest times. These tend to be term-time weekdays, and early mornings during weekends and holidays (don’t forget, your ticket lasts all day!)
- Quiet Areas – While we can never guarantee that an area will be silent (it only takes one person to scream!), our Role Play Village and Café tend to be a lot quieter than the soft play PlayBarn. Also, the Farm itself is spread over almost 20 acres, meaning there’s loads of room to spread out and find a quiet spot 🙂
- Assistance – Whenever possible we are happy to help out, whether that’s with a little more in depth info over the phone, helping get past a steep or bumpy area on the Farm, or bringing down the ramp on our Farm Safari Trailer Rides. Nature is for everyone!
- Animal Feed Bags are available from a vending machine in the Animal Barn for £1 per bag.
- We provide a Smoking Shelter – Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere else on site.
- No Dogs allowed on site except registered guide dogs – This is due to the varied animals we keep and breed on the Farm and the increased risks presented.