PLAN YOUR VISIT
BOOK ONLINE FOR THE BEST DEALS AND TO GUARANTEE YOU GET YOUR TICKETS!
Spaces are limited so book now!
Your Ticket to ADVENTURE!
Every Ticket gives you all day access to our outdoor Farm Park, Adventure Playground and Enchanted Forest! All other areas will be opened when the Scottish Government allows, and will be automatically added to your Ticket!
Meet fluffy Bunnies, baby Red Deer, Lambs, Alpacas, Tortoises, Baby Goats and lots more!
WEEKEND & HOLIDAY TICKETS
|BOOKED ONLINE (Limited availability)||BOUGHT ON THE DOOR (subject to availability)|
Child 2+ – £4.95
6-23 Months – £2.00
Adult – £2.00
AFTER CLASS/SCHOOL SPECIAL
If you’re coming to us before or after a class held here, or after 3.00pm (term time) during the week, pay just £3 per Child 2+ and standard adult admission!
We provide Term-Time offers and educational assistance on our
6th-12th July 13th-19th July Monday 10:00am - 5.00pm CLOSED Tuesday 10:00am - 5.00pm CLOSED Wednesday CLOSED 10:00am - 5.00pm Thursday CLOSED 10:00am - 5.00pm Friday 10:00am - 5.00pm 10:00am - 5.00pm Saturday 10:00am - 5.00pm 10:00am - 5.00pm Sunday 10:00am - 5.00pm 10:00am - 5.00pm
|6th-12th July||13th-19th July|
|Monday||10:00am - 5.00pm||CLOSED|
|Tuesday||10:00am - 5.00pm||CLOSED|
|Wednesday||CLOSED||10:00am - 5.00pm|
|Thursday||CLOSED||10:00am - 5.00pm|
|Friday||10:00am - 5.00pm||10:00am - 5.00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am - 5.00pm||10:00am - 5.00pm|
|Sunday||10:00am - 5.00pm||10:00am - 5.00pm|
Normally, we’re open 7 days a week ALL YEAR ROUND, and only close Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day! We hope to build back up to that soon
With a signposted exit from the AWPR Kingswells South, it’s never been easier to find us!
Wynford Farm Park is conveniently situated approximately midway between the A944 and A96, just 5 minutes drive from the AWPR Kingswells South Exit! We’re close to the West end of Aberdeen, Cults, Kingswells, Westhill and Blackburn.
For SATNAV use AB15 8RQ and look out for our big signs!
Free on-site Parking for customers, and an overflow car park for 4×4 drivers on busy days.
We accept Cash and Card* payments on site.
Online payments for Parties & Events
Cash, Card, Cheque or BACS payments for Educational Visits.
Our vending machine for Animal Feed accepts coins (£2, £1, 50p, 20p, 10p)
- HUGE indoor soft play (closed due to Covid-19 restrictions)
- Seasonal Role Play Village (closed due to Covid-19 restrictions)
- Toddler specific soft play (closed due to Covid-19 restrictions)
- Outdoor Adventure Playground
- Indoor AND Outdoor Animal Areas
- Regular Events (Easter, Halloween, Christmas, Unicorns, Dinos, etc.)
- Birthday Parties
- Baby Changing Room (and tables within toilet facilities)
- Children’s Toilets (within PlayBarn)
- Pre-School Classes
- Breastfeeding Friendly (registered with NHS Grampian Breastfeeding Scheme)
- Party Rooms
Take Away Food, Hot & Cold Drinks, Ice Cream, Snacks and Sweets will be served from our outdoor Kiosk!
Soon, we will re-open our rustic country Café for a lovely cuppa and cake, or a family meal! There’s a Children’s Menu, Breakfast Menu, Lunch Menu with deals and a thorough Allergen Chart for your info.
**Please be aware that only food purchased from Wynford Farm Park may be consumed on site, unless under specific circumstances (i.e. Baby Food, Allergies we haven’t catered to, etc.)
- 1:16 paved ramp with rails lead to the Entrance
- Accessible Toilets at Café, Outdoor Kiosk, & Animal Barn
- Accessible Baby Change Room at Café, Outdoor Kiosk & Animal Barn
- Children’s Toilet in PlayBarn (closed due to Covid-19 restrictions)
- Toilets in Adventure Playground
- Toilets at Animal Barn door
- Paths to all areas (Paths are a mixture of paved areas, flattened stone, or grass)
- Quiet Times – If you’re worried about busy times, noise level, etc. we always recommend coming during our quietest times. These tend to be term-time weekdays, and early mornings during weekends and holidays (don’t forget, your ticket lasts all day!)
- Quiet Areas – While we can never guarantee that an area will be silent (it only takes one person to scream!), our Role Play Village and Café tend to be a lot quieter than the soft play PlayBarn. Also, the Farm itself is spread over almost 20 acres, meaning there’s loads of room to spread out and find a quiet spot 🙂
- Assistance – Whenever possible we are happy to help out, whether that’s with a little more in depth info over the phone, helping get past a steep or bumpy area on the Farm, or bringing down the ramp on our Farm Safari Trailer Rides. Nature is for everyone!
- Animal Feed Bags are available from a vending machine in the Animal Barn for £1 per bag.
- We provide a Smoking Shelter – Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere else on site.
- No Dogs allowed on site except registered guide dogs – This is due to the varied animals we keep and breed on the Farm and the increased risks presented.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the Toilets open?
Yes! All of our outdoor toilets are individual and with doors direct to the outside (not cubicles!). We’ve got a Cleanliness Champion each day who is cleaning the toilets and equipment very regularly, and there’s sanitising spray available in each toilet for your use and peace of mind.
Do we have to Book ONLINE?
It’s strongly recommended, as we’re limiting numbers due to COVID-19. On-the-Door Tickets are only released if there are Tickets left online when booking closes, and online Tickets have been selling out! You’ll also get the best prices online!
Will you be serving Food & Drink?
Yes! The Café re-opens on the 15th, returning to our full menu of hot food. But outside and available NOW we have proper barista style Coffees, Teas & Hot Drinks, as well as Hot Food Takeaway, Sandwiches, Snacks, Cold Drinks, ICE CREAMS and more!
Are the Animals on show?
Yes! While the Animal Barn and Wee Beasties Shed are opening on the 15th, all our outdoor Animal Areas are OPEN and the animals can’t wait to meet you! That includes all the outdoor fields, paddocks, aviaries and more!
Animal Feed Bags will be available from the 15th of July (the animals will be more gutted than you, I promise!)
Is the outdoor Adventure Playground open?
Yes! Including the Jumping Pillows, HUGE Sand Pit, real Farm Tractors, Combine Harvester and Digger, Pedal Go-Karts, Mini Golf, and more!
We’ve taken lots of extra steps to ensure it’s “Good to go!” in line with the COVID-19 Industry Standard, including Sanitiser Stations throughout the park for your use and peace of mind. Children are no longer required to socially distance outdoors, but we do ask that grown-ups continue to follow the 2m guidance.
Will there be a Time Limit on my Tickets?
No! Your Ticket is a full day of fun for everyone! We open at 10am and close at 5pm so come early to avoid queues and take full advantage of your Ticket to Adventure!
Can I bring in Food?
Not unless you have dietary requirements we cannot accommodate. We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure that we can provide as wide as possible a range of food and drink options, and we have a hard working team we must support after a very long closure where the farm had no income but increasing costs. So we ask that you use the catering provided.
When will the Indoor areas open?
Café, Animal Barn and Wee Beasties Shed will open from the 15th of July.
No date has been given by the Scottish Government for opening Indoor Play. The PlayBarn & Role Play Village will open as soon as we’re able, we’ve got more measures ready for when we do.
Tickets include all open areas, so all areas will be added to your Ticket automatically when they open.
What has Wynford done to combat COVID-19?
We’ve dedicated a full page to tell you more about the measures we’ve taken to ensure “WE’RE GOOD TO GO” certified in line with the COVID-19 Industry Standard.
When can I book a Party at Wynford?
Unfortunately we don’t have a date yet for when we can begin to offer Birthday Parties, as current guidance does not allow large groups indoors. As soon as we know we will announce it on our website and all our social media, and release the dates on our BookingBug calendar.