We are SO EXCITED to re-open to the public again! Booking is now available HERE
Tickets are limited to give everyone enough space to enjoy their day without worry.
As always, extra measures will be taken in cleaning and social distancing, and some indoor areas will have some restrictions in place (masks, one way systems, timed play sessions, etc). Please read the below information to stay up to date with all of our measures.
This includes further information on limiting numbers of Tickets available, socially distanced seating, one-way systems, the requirement for face masks whenever you’re under cover, hand wash & sanitising stations, timed and number limited play sessions* (*when possible), increased cleaning schedules, Test & Protect…
…and much, much more!
Keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates about re-opening and online booking, and to find out what the animals have been up to while you’ve been away!
Almost everything! We’ve worked hard to we’ve worked hard to follow the guidance and give you peace of mind.
Now that Scotland is easing restrictions, here is a quick breakdown of how it effects Wynford:
- Café is OPEN with socially distanced seating, mask requirements when you are not at your table, and disposable (and fully compostable) food boxes and cutlery
- Both areas of Organised Indoor Hard Play Sessions are OPEN with appropriate mitigation measures (remember, these are booked upon entry)
- All Animal Areas (indoor and out) are OPEN
- All outdoor Play Areas are OPEN
- Outdoor Food & Drink Kiosk is OPEN
- All Toilets are OPEN with increased cleaning
- Soft Play remains closed in line with government guidance.
Things to know for your day out:
Before arriving at the Farm
- Check local restrictions in your area.
- BRING A MASK OR FACE COVERING. A face covering is mandatory in all indoor areas.
- BOOK ONLINE! Book online for the best prices, spaces are limited Book HERE
- Our Opening Times have changed. We are aiming to OPEN Wednesday-Sunday (10am-5pm)
- Make sure you have directions. We have a limited team so at busy times may not be able to answer phones.
- Come prepared for Scottish weather – Wellies and a waterproof layer are always a good idea in Scotland!
When you arrive
- Please put on your face covering. You will be required to wear a face covering whenever you are “under a roof” at Wynford.
- Scan the Test & Protect Check-In QR Code if you have not already provided contact details of EACH Adult in your group.
- Have your Booking ready
- Wrist Bands on – This will be given to you at the front desk and MUST BE WORN, no exceptions (children under 3 may have theirs worn by their guardian).
When you’re in the Park
- Follow social distancing. 2m distance is still the recommended
- Animal Feed Bags are available for £1 per bag from the Animal Barn and Tractor Shed! Feed for the Deer, Sheep, Big Goats, Pygmy Goats, Alpacas and Pigs! (Vending Machine accepts coins only). Please only feed the animals stated on the bags.
- Be mindful of others. Guidance, requirements, and laws are still changing at a pace that is hard to keep up with. For everyone, please be kind, be safe, be patient.
- Toilets – All toilets are open with extra cleaning taking place. Toilets are checked and cleaned regularly.
- Wash your hands! Regularly and thoroughly, especially when leaving animals areas. Hand Gel is NOT an effective substitute, especially on a farm.
- HAVE FUN!
The Café is OPEN!
- The Café is open 10am-4pm (last orders for food at 3pm) serving a hot & cold food menu.
- All food is served in takeaway boxes. All disposables used are fully compostable & biodegradable, and we have committed to using as little plastic as possible. In these trying times we will continue to do what we can for the safety of our customers, our team, and for the environment.
- You will be given a Pager to tell you when your food is ready. When your Pager sounds, please be ready or head to the collection point in the Café as quickly as possible.
- Please place all rubbish in the bins provided.
When leaving the park
- Wash your hands before you go! You know the drill! (“Happy birthday to…”)
- If you require re-entry (i.e. you were fetching jackets and wellies from the car), please head back to the Entrance Desk (if there is a queue, please join the queue. There is no queue jump facility) and show them your wristband to be granted re-entry.
- Had fun today? We would really appreciate a review on Google and TripAdvisor, and why not tag us in your pictures on Facebook and Instagram?
And of course…
COME BACK SOON!
We are so excited to be back and we can’t wait to welcome you!